Available for iphones and ipads!
Kay iSight Test Professional app
The Kay iSight Test Professional app lets you measure and record near and distant visual acuity in children from 18 months of age through to adults. It is simple and intuitive to use, making your testing quick and easy.
The app uses British and US standard letters and Kay Picture optotypes for young children and others with a learning disability
The Kay Picture Test is the only fully-validated picture vision test with accurate, recognisable pictures and evidence-based crowding. This app is CE marked as a medical device.
- Provides various testing distances from 33cm to 6 metres.
- Choice of letters or pictures for testing.
- Offers single, crowded and chart presentation.
- Displays metric or imperial Snellen notation, plus LogMAR.
- Easy to increase and decrease the size displayed.
- Simple to refresh the optotypes on screen.
- Records visual acuity results for each eye.
- Saves your results for later review in test history.
Our iSight app is free for one week once downloaded. After this you can either purchase a monthly subscription for £4.49 per month or an annual subscription for £27.49 per year.
Terms and Conditions
For a full overview of our terms and conditions of i Sight Pro, please click here.
“Kay’s crowded picture testing using the iPad app has transformed our practice, we are so mobile and it is great for those children who usually would take a longer time to warm to you/testing!”
Laura, Senior Orthoptist, GCUH, Australia